Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater 3 days
A three-day safari that takes you to Tanzania's best safari parks; Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater with chances to see the famous big five; lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo and many other animals.
Highlights of the journey
The eight wonder of the world, The Garden of Eden, the amazing caldera has many names. The floor of the crater is home to so many mammals and one of the best places in the world to see rhino.
The seemings endless plains of teh Serengeti is home to more large mammals than any park in the world and a visit is like a journey in time to an era when the world was truly wild.
Price for this safari
- $1 120 per person for a group of 6
- $1 245 per person for a group of 4
- $1 600 per person for a group of 2
All prices stated per adult sharing a double or twin room. For groups of 3 or 5 or larger groups or contact us for price. Discounts apply for
- Children (under 12) sharing room with adult
- Youths (12-15)
- Adults sharing triple room
Day 1: To Serengeti
You will be picked up at your hotel early at your hotel and start your journey towards Serengeti. Short stops at Rift Valley Viewpoint and Ngorongoro Crater Viewpoint before you arrive on the plains of Serengeti. In the afternoon you will do your first game drive spotting animals like lion, leopard, buffalo, dik dik, Thomson’s gazelle, Grant’s gazelle, elephant, impala. Giraffe and many more. Picnic lunch during the day and dinner on your tented camp at night. You stay in a tented camp in central Serengeti.
Day 2: Serengeti
Wake up before sunrise and have a cup of tea before you set out on a sunrise game drive hoping to see lions with a kill and many other animals. Back at the lodge for breakfast. After breakfast you do more game driving in Serengeti. In the afternoon you leave Serengeti and drive to the Ngorongoro Crater. Dinner at your lodge that is in the mountains just beyond the crater rim.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater
Early breakfast and then you drive down to the floor of the mighty caldera. Inside the crater you have a good chance to see rhino and many other animals like hyena, lion, buffalo, wildebeest, zebra and cheetah. In the afternoon you leave the Ngorongoro Crater and drive back to Arusha. Your guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Included in the trip
Included in the price
- 3 days safari in northern Tanzania with private jeep and private guide
- Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater
- All park fees
- 1 night at Tanzania Bush Camp including full board
- 1 night at Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge including full board
- All meals stipulated in the itinerary
- Air evacuation insurance with Flying Doctors Tanzania. In the unlikely event of serious injury or illness during your safari you get picked up and flewn to hospital in Nairobi.
- 24 h service by your personal guide
- 24 h emergency service via our office in Arusha
Not included in the price
- International flight tickets
- Visa for Tanzania
- Cost for vaccinations
- Laundry, Internet and other personal costs
- Drinks for dinners and lunches eaten at hotels and safari camps